FS: Solartron 7040 Multimeter with accessories

Dear All,

Due to equipment replacement, I have the following for sale:

Solartron 7040 Digital Multimeter (autoranging)

  • Solartron 70403 Current shunt
  • Solartron 70404 Low level resistance unit
  • User's Manual (covers all units)

The instrument is "well-used", but in perfect working order. I have used it until recently.

Overall weight is about 2.7 kg. Shipping costs can be estimated under .

If you are interested, please contact me via e-mail (off-list) and make an offer. Please mention "Solartron" in the subject line.

Best regards,

- Joerg

--
joerg dot hau at swissonline dot ch * Lausanne, Switzerland
http://homepage.sunrise.ch/mysunrise/joerg.hau/