FS: GPIB (HPIB) IEEE 488.2 PCI-controller NATIONAL INSTRUMENTS NI. $199 COST FAR BELOW ORIGINAL

FS: GPIB (HPIB) PCI controller IEEE 488.2 NATIONAL INSTRUMENTS NI. $199 COST FAR BELOW ORIGINAL

Email to snipped-for-privacy@prodigy.net, if using "email reply" in Newsgroups edit address manually to delete two strings: "SPAMNOMORE" repeated twice. Afterwards I'll respond from home email/real name, as bogus MarkLicetti/email are to protect privacy on public Newsgroups, do NOT reply on Newsgroups. Posted on Ebay

item# 330211808630 (enter into "search" window). Description is replicated below (from Ebay). Transaction must be thru Ebay if I already received bids, if no bids we can deal outside Ebay (again don't forget to remove "spamnomore" strings in my email address inserted for spam protection).

I accept PayPal, money order, personal check requires 3 day clearance, or you suggest other payment methods. I am in the United States but extensive experience trading internationally (in fact, recently my buyers/sellers happened to be international!). Used National Instruments PCI-GPIB IEEE 488.2 pulled from a WORKING system - we're reconfiguring lab at Miteq Inc., this card was packaged in ESD bag, includes a CD with the 488.2 drivers for Windows, and if problems - can download latest from National Instruments website, following are a number of links working recently, if links migrated simply search for this card under NI wesbite:

PICTURES (OVERSIZED PHOTOS) ARE ALL at MY EBAY LISTING!! Main:

Drivers:
Hardware Guide:
Product Data Sheet:

Key specifications: Interface board for PCI style machines TNT4882C and MITE ASICs provide maximum IEEE 488.2 performance High-performance GPIB interfaces for PCI Transfer rates more than 1.5 MB/s (IEEE 488.1 handshake) and more than 7.7 MB/s (HS488) Single-board GPIB controller port for networking applications Reduced-size GPIB controller for low-profile PCI slots NI-488.2 for Windows 2000/NT/XP/M e/9x, Solaris 2, Mac OS 9, Digital UNIX The PCI-GPIB is a high-performance Plug and Play IEEE 488 interface for PCs and workstations equipped with PCI expansion slots. You can use the PCI-GPIB in Windows 2000/NT/XP/Me/9x PCs, Power Macs, Sun Ultra Workstations, and DEC Alpha Workstations. The board saves PCI slots in your system while providing the full performance and functionality of their individual components. The PCI-GPIB/LP (low-profile) is a GPIB controller for low-profile PCI slots.

Miteq Inc.

*****
Reply to
Mark Licetti