FS: General Radio GR Type W10MT3A 10 Amp Metered VARIAC

FS: General Radio GR Type W10MT3A 10 Amp Metered VARIAC

120VAC input, 0-140VAC/10 amps output with 0-140 Volts and 0-2 & 0-10 Amp panel meters. In fully enclosed case, switch, grounded outlet and line cord.

Picture at:

Tested and working. Excellent Condition.

$200 + Shipping

PayPal Available

Mike Nowlen Reston, VA snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Reply to
Mike Nowlen

I wouldn't pay $200.00 for a 10 Amp General radio variac. I'd go on ebay and get a much better deal.

Reply to
Shaun