FS: FLUKE 732A-7003 Battery Chargers with good batteries

FLUKE 732A-7003 Battery Chargers with batteries

I have several of these for sale - put the first on Ebay this afternoon, but I have more. In "A" condition. They seem to be pretty hard to find. I'll sell them for $600 each complete.

See at:

Please email snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com if interested.

Reply to
Peter O'Rourke

I have a couple of the 732B models that I bought on Ebay for less than $100 each, in perfect working order. One of them was in perfect calibration, the other only needed minor adjustment in calibration.

Wonder why such a high price on these???

--
Dave M

Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad
judgement.
Reply to
Tweetldee