Front end for Spectrum Analyser

Hi, I have a spectrum analyser (Siemens K2001)but alaas it's only for a limited band (200Hz to 4200Hz) I intend to use it for low frequencies Up to 100KHz. My question is it done in commercial Spectrum analysers to shift the to measure frequencies (in this case about 4KHz to 100KHz) to the measurable range of the instrument (in this case 200Hz to 4200Hz) Can I expect to have a decent resolution and sensitvity? Thanks, Zilog

Reply to
Zilog

Earthlink NGs have been *DEAD* for about a week and a call to their so-called customer service (which is outsourced) is a total waste of time. It is not easy to get them to talk about the NG server problem, and then they lie saying that "it will be fixed momentarily". Call any day you want, and that is all you can get. Nevermind that they supposedly had *THREE* independent servers, they have gone down one at a time to never be restored. Perhaps it is time to demand a refund for services not rendered.

Robert Baer

Hi Robert, Euh, Wht is the link between Earthlink NGs and my Question? Zilog

Reply to
Zilog