For my collection looking for a core memory module...

Hi,

For my collection I'm looking for an old DINAUSORE!... An obsolete core memory module. I scrapped so many of these 20 years ago!... I'll expose it inside my expo glass table in my saloon... among other memories and processors. Having the "apperitif" on this glass table looking these DINAUSORES will be fun, aside also old radio tubes...

And if you are able to get me one of these old core memory You will be invited for the drink and will be able to stay here for a while if you like to visit the region... I'm located in the countryside at 40km South West of Paris (France)!

pf (Pierre-François) F5BQP

Reply to
Pierre-François (f5bqp_pfm)