Fast Development and Flash Programming for PPC and ColdFire

Announcing the availability of a new Low Cost device that can be used as a Development or Production interface for debugging and Flash programming both PPC and ColdFire

For 550 UK pounds, 780 Euro the Cyclone Max includes all these......

Serial Interface, USB interface, Ethernet interface

Target interfaces to BDM for PPC(5xx & 8xx) and ColdFire PC based On and Off chip Flash programming utilities for both families Standalone programming - load from PC then flash program independently Computer controlled batch operation with single download Automatic detection of target frequency and Baud rate Super fast Flash Programming

When used for debugging it can download code, examine memory or registers and single step or run to a breakpoint all with high level linkage using our optional software packages.

By using the USB or Ethernet ports you can speed up Flash programming, downloads and debugging Here are the relative speeds for the ColdFire........

With P&E Cables.... Parallel 13 KBytes/sec ....... USB 35 KBytes/sec

Cyclone Max....... USB 170KBytes/sec .......... Ethernet

260KBytes/sec

For more details reply to snipped-for-privacy@computer-solutions.co.uk or Visit our web site

Visit our web site

- keep it book marked as in the "Information Zone" we have published a number of free services for Embedded Engineers -

1) Micro-Search - our searchable database of 650 + chip specs from 30 different 8051 manufacturers 2) Support Tools Directory - shows the development tools available for over 100 microprocessor families 3) The Embedded Web - 330 + links to useful sites from Chip Manufacturers to software algorithms

Most of our products are now available for next day delivery from our web shop

Chris Stephens E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@computer-solutions.co.uk Computer Solutions Ltd. Phone: +44 (0)1 932 829 460

1a New Haw Road, Fax: +44 (0)1 932 840 603 Addlestone, Surrey, KT15 2BZ England

For the largest range of embedded microprocessor development tools now available for next day delivery - from our web shop

Reply to
Chris Stephens