FA: WILTRON 640 Network Analyzer full working with Detector & Autotester!

Hi to all: I have a full working complete WILTRON (now ANRITSU) model 640 RF Network Analyser for 1-1500MHz measurements. Condition is very good and fully working with the SWR autotester and a detector! See it as ebay Item number: 7537344757 or here:

Thank you for looking

Reply to
pdmtr

Item is relisted at:

pdmtr

They are an absolute pain in the ass.

Are you SURE the mainframe is still fully usable as a standard Tek scope mainframe? Some of these were odd OEM jobs that will not work as standard scope mainframes.

If you really need a true network analyzer hold out for a HP.

Reply to
Bret Ludwig

Hello I didn't say anywhere that mainframe can be used as a standard Tek mainframe. Said that mainframe is made by Tektronix "The 640 Mainframe (made by Tektronix) provides the display and power supply needed to complete an analyzer." Also that is a system that is complete (including the sweep generator needed) at one instument. The price of it is also FAAR below than the most economical HP solution with same specifications. Also I only got this for selling. Anyone that wants to buy an HP at 4 or up to 7 times more money can search for it at Ebay and it will surely find one. Regards

Reply to
pdmtr