FA: Test Equipment

Clearing out some of my test equipment before closing shop. These items are not from a clearance house but my equipment I have been using in my shop. It all works.

Item name: HP 8593A Spectrum Analyzer Opt 04,

021, 102 Item number: 3822843768

Item name: Rohde & Schwarz URV-35 Level Meter Item number: 3822847335

Item name: Rohde & Schwarz NRV-Z52 Power Sensor Item number: 3822848719

Item name: Rohde & Schwarz NRV-Z6 Power Sensor Item number: 3822849108

Clif Holland, KA5IPF
AVVid
Authorized Kenwood and Icom Service Center
816 W Shady Grove Rd
Irving, TX 75060

www.avvid.com

1-800-214-5779
972-870-0630 (Local)
Reply to
Clif Holland

You can post your used test equipment for sale on

Have a great day! E.

Reply to
eli31