FA: Amp 90277-1 crimpers Tyco TE Connectivity 90277-1 electrical / electronics terminal crimping tool

x-no-archive:yes

I am selling a AMP Tyco 90277-1 crimper crimping tool in good used condition.

See good photos & bid at:

It is designed to crimp Multimate Type III (+) and Type VI contacts, such as Tyco 926755 & 926755, in 28-24, 24-20, and 18-16 AWG (American Wire Gauge) wire sizes.

For specs & info on SOME of the many terminals / connectors / pins this tool will crimp, see:

ftp://80.252.154.251/Documents/electric/889780_Global_Automotive.pdf

This tool apparently also does the same functions as crimp tool # 58495-1.

Photos are of the actual tool I have taken before I cleaned it up. There is a little surface rust, but they work fine.

Thanks for looking.

other useful key words: TE Connectivity T.E. Connectivity T. E. Connectivity terminals terminal connectors connector pins pin sockets plugs socket plug Amphenol Molex

Reply to
pupista