Difference between Fluke/Philips PM3380A and 3380B scopes

I am having difficulty retrieving information from the net which would clarify the difference between these two models. Both were dual-channel 100MHz analogue/digital scopes, with the 3380B being released a couple of years later, I think. However, although the front panels appear to be identical, I was wondering what the actual difference between the two models actually was.

Can anyone assist?

Reply to
Andrew Mayo