Cell phone Jammer for sale

I have a nearly new cell phone jammer for sale - range is approximately 30 metres in radius. Model MONIX MGB-1S cellular Jammer.

Used only one week ( and then the tenant was gone! - hint great for getting rid of loser tenants who depend on their cell phones for calls).

Includes unit, plus 2 attennas, and a power cable and transformer for North American Standard power.

Asking price $395 plus shipping.

Please email me at donestuardo (AT Sign) yahoo.com or call me on my cell at (416) 458-0012 and I will be happy to go over details with you.

Thanks,

Stew

Reply to
donestuardo