CC-82 Rear View Camera

Can anyone help with a pin-out or connection details for the above CCD Rear View Camera please? I don't have a manufacturer but it looks like it might be a generic device. I picked one up free, but without documentation.

I have searched but found only general descriptions.

Any (polite) suggestions welcome. I'm hoping it's output might suit a SatNav I have.

Thanks

Dave

Reply to
vwq47

View

Why are you asking on a test equipment newsgroup? Try news:sci.electronics.repair or maybe an RV group.

enough left over to pay them.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell