Canon bubble-jet printer revisited

   OK; what Canon bubble-jet printers are available that connect either
serial or (preferred) parallel?

   Thanks.

   PS: i only care about black, as color i almost never need,and color
has never worked.

---

Re: Canon bubble-jet printer revisited

This may be a partial list of models with a parallel interface, or
at least the ones that I checked all have one:

http://www.openprinting.org/driver/bjc600

--
__          __

Re: Canon bubble-jet printer revisited

I'm not sure there are any current models with LPT interface. The
older IP4000 had one for sure.

Mat Nieuwenhoven

Re: Canon bubble-jet printer revisited

Can you install a USB port on the hardware you are printing from?

--
Adrian C

Site Timeline