Brain Injury Again - By Lasers While Sleeping

Brain Injury By Lasers Again While Sleeping

Lasers from neighboring houses have again been shot at my head while sleeping, causing brain injury - felt as pain along the line where the laser hits. The line is along the cheekbone, somewhat like decapitating or lobotomy.

The laser sources are all around - #1290 neighbor is serving as the computer control center for most of the activity. #1291, #1295 neighbors on both sides are most certainly active participants in the injuries. #1051 chimney laser is one of the deadliest ones in use.

I moved sleeping locations from upstairs to garage inside my protected car to avoid further brain injury. But, there too #1290 computer controlled lasers and #1296 and other sources were used to hit me in the kidneys, back of the neck, head from the top and sides, heart, etc. and induce sleep as well as run hypnotic sessions. These lasers are used to keep me in sleep state until the 'killers' decide to allow me to wake up (eg. at 1 am or 5 am etc.).

There is no change in the killers. They are continuing their fearless high crimes as if no one can do anything to stop them.

This is not all. Last night nuclear radiation was spewing out of the flower pot on #1291 deck causing burning all over the body. In addition, cars in the Los Esteros parking lot seemed to be controlling cars and devices in our community to send electrocuting beacons at me all afternoon.

news2020

Just curious, when did you have your lobotomy?

Reply to
Ian Stirling

Reply to
Art

Yes, and the attacks on your brain tissues will simply continue as your neighbors seek to remove every neuron from in your head, until you expose them all in front of the world. Remember it was Isaac Newton that said "airing dirty laundry keeps the milkman poor." So you must immediately contact Art Bell for to do an on-air interview with you. Bell will get all his millions of listeners to think bad thought waves at your assailents, and all their lasers will short out and destroy them. Also, you can defend yourself with the fountain pen which spews atomik radiation and gamma rayz which you can buy in kit form from many on-line dealers specializing in thought wave counter defence stratigies.

Reply to
Greysky

He's in San Jose, CA, USA. It's just an LSD flashback.

Reply to
David Wood

Heheh, Good to have you back. Where ya been?

regards, Yzordderrex

Reply to
Yzordderex

Yes, I will need some counter-measures to protect myself if this continues. Anyone with suggestions and leads, please post it ! Thanks in advance.

These fellows here are all co-ordinated and follow me everywhere. For example, when I visited the bank, a Japanese-American youth and someone else there chose to put the ATM machine out-of-service at the exact time that I reached there. The same kind of thing happened several months ago when I visited that bank last. This time I checked inside and the truth came out almost by accident. They had to set it back up because the clerk looked surprised that it was not in service. I told the youth that this 'targeting' is going too far. I think they tricked the machine to capture my passcode also (by creating an erroneous response when I typed it in - it printed only one fewer X's on the screen, thereby indicating that something was wrong - I had to cancel that transaction.)

The entire p> Yes, and the attacks on your brain tissues will simply continue as your

Reply to
news2020

Ouch! I better warn one of my fellow engineering techies. He lives in San Jose as well...

-- Dr. Anton T. Squeegee, Director, Dutch Surrealist Plumbing Institute. (Known to some as Bruce Lane, ARS KC7GR, kyrrin (a/t) bluefeathertech[d=o=t]calm --

"If Salvador Dali had owned a computer, would it have been equipped with surreal ports?"

Reply to
Dr. Anton T. Squeegee

continues.

tricked

expose

all

and

rayz

If you put mirrors all around your sleeping quarters (mirror side facing out), it will reflect the lasers back to your attackers. Then they will destroy themselves.

Joe

Reply to
Joe

Reply to
news2020

I probably shouldn't be talking about this but an old Army friend who now works for someone else was telling me some stuff. We were talking about coverups and all and he mentioned that there are so many gov't black projects going on that they're having a hard time keeping them under wraps. So they started a new project. Rather than spending so much effort keeping the lid on, they're just upgrading the equipment and effort for evesdropping and monitoring of internet and other telecom messages. They just let the machines listen for keywords that would indicate that a project is compromised and key in on the person talking about it to see how much they know and how much they're blabbing and to whom. Then that person or persons just dissapears.

So I wouldn't yell too loud. You never know when they'll figure they've found out as much as they need from you. You could end up with more problems than you have now. Thanks for letting us all know what's up so we can keep our eyes open, but I think it's quiet time now.

--
Best Regards,
Mike

Wow! Thanks Greysky! I'm gonna find me one of them there pens.

--
Best Regards,
Mike

Having experienced both procedures, the News is an authoritative source.

Ed

Reply to
Ed Price

You have pictures of invisible lasers?

Ed

Reply to
Ed Price

Other than you in it.

Ed

Reply to
Ed Price

More like Milpitas, just north of the 237 & west of the 880, near Alviso Park. Near where Los Esteros turns into Zanker Road. Hmmm, last time I drove through that area it was salt ponds and swamps.

Ed

Reply to
Ed Price

So what would you do if the lasers start burning you ? These nuts have to be brought out. They have given the deadliest weapons to their children and women and handicapped people and criminals in jail or on parole and of course haters and Church altar boys and girls and all kinds of secret guys.

People have been recruited in their desperation to get a job and make ends meet. That is how this huge machine is working. Desperate people being ordered to do these things in total secrecy. Many of these people are doing this in addition to their regular jobs. They might lose everything if they disobey even once (just like mlitary !).

It is a huge evil machine. It must be brought out into the full daylight. Not only for you and me, but for every reader in this newsgroup and everyone in this country and planet.

For heavens sake, is this too dense a reas> > > Brain Injury By Lasers Again While Sleeping

Reply to
news2020

I holiday in the fourteenth circle of hell, overseeing the disposition of those who use mobile phones on trains.

Reply to
Ian Stirling

Not at all. But we are having trouble understanding _why_ they would want to do this? What do they gain apart from an expensive electric utility bill?

CWatters

bill?

He's being chased by a squad of high tech assasins, whose incompetence beggars the imagination, and would make the hit men in "The Pink Panther Strikes Again", look like the Mossad, by comparison.

Or, he's a loony.

Reply to
Dave VanHorn