Boardmaster 4000

snipped-for-privacy@mail.com Jun 10, 8:23 am show options

Hi All, I am new to this group and my interest is repairing pcb's and monitors for video games.

I am looking to aquire a Boardmaster 4000 IC tester (must be working and complete) I will pay cash or maybe PX a Fluke 9010a micro system troubleshooter.

also i would like to hear from anyone who has had experience of using the boardmaster.

Thanks in advance Pete (invadar)

Reply to
invadar

Russ