Bench power supply w/ 12vdc input

Do you know of a bench power supply that runs from ~12vdc input? I'd like to avoid using an inverter if possible. I don't need much current or voltage and I'm pretty flexible about the specs and features. Thanks in advance.

-- Chuck Cox SynchroSystems - embedded computer design -

snipped-for-privacy@synchro.com mailto: snipped-for-privacy@fas.harvard.edu my email is politician-proof, just remove the PORK

Reply to
Chuck Cox

How about sticking a few 3 terminal regulators in a box and switching them ? You can get 5v, 8v, 9v amongst others.

73, Dick, W1KSZ
Reply to
Richard W. Solomon, W1KSZ