Another oscilloscope question

I worked in a place that gave me access to budget, non memory 20MHz CRT scopes - I no longer work there. They were perfect for my needs.

Six years on and I find I need an oscilloscope, the market seems to have changed. Are those cheap digital models any good?

I need reasonable Y sensitivity (5mV/div), up to 5MHz, storage would be nice, it's not for radio work.

I found things like this...

Decent for the money? Or to be avoided?

John

Reply to
eatmorepies

=20

1e8fc6b4d

May be ok, but rather high priced. Try Rigol, Instek, or Owon instead.

?-)

Reply to
josephkk