AN/TNH-21 tape recorder schematic or manual needed

Any suggestions, pointers, and help greatly appreciated. This may not be the right forum but I'm not sure what is! I've acquired a 4-channel, 5 speed reel-to-reel audio recorder used by the Navy and others for signal intercept and analysis. But I need a manual or schematic to get it running - the only manual I have found reference to was published by the National Security Agency. It is AN/TNH-21, manuf by Video Research Corp, Riviera Beach FL Photos at

cheers, Nick

Reply to
Nick K4NYW