Advice on getting a 6'4" sunlight readable TFT VGA

And advice or recommendations on getting a sunlight readable 6'4" open frame TFT display that takes a RGB VGA connection? I have found some expensive ones at

requiring a converter and in the $600-$700 range. Any recommendations on other ones that might be out there? Where else might I look?

Thanks

Reply to
Joe Plane

My God! A 6 FOOT 4 INCH TFT for only 600 to 700 Bucks! Buy It, Man Buy IT!

heheh

I think you mean 6.4 inches..

Reply to
Tim