Latest threads in Electronics Equipmentshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

FA: 6 Chromalox 2002 Environmental Test Chamber Controllers
x-no-archive: yes FA: 6 Chromalox 2002 Environmental Test Chamber Controllers Text from the auction listing: These were known to be working units pulled from industrial equipment and replaced by more...
1
1

Advantest TR4131 manual wanted
Hello, I'm looking for a TR3131 spectrum analyzer manual and/or calibration instructions. Any feedback would be appreciated. regards Bernd

Hi Folks, I would like to recommend an company that has done me very well
Hi All, I would like to recommend a company based in Morgan Hill, Ca that has a nice selection of new and used electronics components and stuff, including all types of test equipment. If you mention...

Surplus wire for sale
I have a few thousand pounds of 16 gauge hookup wire for sale yellow blue and brown also arcnet coax Irraiated pvc jacket stranded Bill Young 978 979 5691 cell

What Wiring needed to connect phone handset lead to PC?
I want to record my my phone callsbut get poor results using a device on the line socket. So I want to use the handset lead. There are four connectors in the socket on the main phone. What signals are...
8
8

Re: Looking for a UPS Design That Doesn't Overheat Batteries
Thermal runaway has been an aspect of sealed batteries for some years, we saw this in the early 1980's when we were distributors for Gates Energy. Temperature compensation on the charge circuit will...

omega series 2000 temperature controller?
Any body know how to program this controller? It has 8 buttons, 2 rows of 4, on the front. thanks, Greg Ferris
5
5

FLUKE Obsolete Temperature Probe 80T-150
Hi, I just bought an older Fluke DMM 8060A together with an temperature probe 80T-150. As I do not have a manual for the probe (I found a manual for the DMM on the Fluke website), I'm wondering how to...
6
6

Multifunction calibrators
I'm considering the purchase of a multi-function calibrator to handle up to 6.5 digit meters (or better). GPIB support is probably essential. An obvious candidate is the Fluke 5520A, possibly with the...
7
7

RV3-55R
I work in a company and there is a equipment component used for LASER scan of the component's information are listed below: KEYENCE RV3-55R Is anyone know about this? if know, please tell me, I will...

High speed ARM debugger & programmer
F Y I the Embest range of ARM Development tools are now available in UK and EU from Computer Solutions. These include UNetICE, a low-cost, high-speed JTAG emulator for ARM processors, Debugging and...

USB RF/Microwave CW Power Sensors/Meters
USB RF/Microwave CW Power Sensors/Meters * High Performance! NOT High Cost o A replacement solution for conventional power meter and sensor. o Simple USB connectivity to laptop or PC. o Multiple...

Bomarc schematic catalogs updated. 5/28/06
Howdy! Catalogs have been finally updated, and cleaned up! Now dowloadable as simple text files. Also some errant phone numbers (Thank the printer of the document I had to work with!) have been fixed....
1
1

APRSpoint: memorial day special
APRSPoint is the latest APRS implementation and it is being used in vehicle tracking, search and rescue, emergency communication and many other areas. It allows you to track persons or objects via rf...

Any HP/Agilent 8922M/S_opt010 / 83220E_opt010 = HP8922P professional in this group ?
With an Agilent test SIM I got my cell phone test systems ( 900-1800-1900 ) working. The mobile camps, can call to and receive calls from my emulated base station 8922P. I found out many things ( I...