Latest threads in Electronics Equipmentshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Looking for Fluke Instruction Sheet
I'm looking for an instruction sheet for installing the 1300 MHz prescaler, Option 72XXA-331K, into the Fluke 7260A or 7261A counters. It is Fluke Stock Number 546087 (Instruction Sheet 72XXA-331K)....
1
1

clock buffer circuit
Hi All I need a circuit or piece of equipment that will; Produce a 100MHz clock signal locally, and distribute this to 16 50Ohm inputs. Or input a clock signal (5-200MHz) and output this to the same...
10
10

I´m needing a component.
Dear sirs. I=A8m new in this group. My language is not English, it is Spanish. In this moment, I=B4m repairing a HP Spectrum Analyser, and I found an IC bad. I can=B4t find it for buying and replace...
2
2

Wavetek SAM 1 450 schematic?
Greetings, I am looking for pdf manual or schematic at least for the Wavetek SAM 1 signal analysis meter. Vert out has just DC level in spectrum mode. Also any tips or handy applications of its use...
1
1

REQ: HP 10391B Software (Inverse Assembler Devkit)
I'm trying to find a copy of the HP Inverse Assembler Development kit. Apparently it was downloadable from agilent's ftp site once upon a time, but now Agilent lists this product as 'obsolete' and...
7
7

FS: HP 35660A dual channel Dynamic Signal FFT Analyzer with floppy disk, HP-Basic and GPIB!
HP 35660A dual channel Dynamic Signal FFT Analyzer with floppy disk, HP-Basic, and GPIB! This is a very versatile test instrument for vibration analysis, control system tuning and analysis or audio...

FS: Tektronix TWD120 DSO/Digitizer
for sale, a versatile 100MHz dual channel digitizer / digital oscilloscope for use with a laptop for display, or standalone controlled by RS232. Laptop included!

BK 878 lcr meter
hi all, Im trying to locate the BK Precision #878 LCR meter operator manual. Maybe a PDF or a scan I can download. Any help would be appreciated. BK does not have a download for this meter on their...

URV-4
Hello .. I'am looking for a probe for the Rohde URV-4 millivoltmeter ! Perhaps somebody can help me ? Thanks

Snap shot storing in Yokogawa DL 1520
Hi all, Can anybody tell me how to store snap shots in a FDD in Yokogawa DL 1520 model. Your suggestions are highly appreciated. Thanks and Best Regards, Srikanth

Tektronix 3001GPX Power supply info needed
I've got a Tektronix 3001GPX, whose power supply* has bit the dust. The company that made it is out of business. I need to find out it's specs so I can rig up a replacement. Does anyone: o Have an old...
1
1

Low Cost High Performance USB RF/Microwave CW Power Sensors/Meters
USB RF/Microwave CW Power Sensors/Meters * High Performance! NOT High Cost o A replacement solution for conventional power meter and sensor. o Simple USB connectivity to laptop or PC. o Multiple...

Looking for HP Probe Power Connectors
Hello.. Hopefully, someone can point to a source of connectors that HP used on their test equipment during the 70's/80's. On the front of many of their pieces of test equipment there existed a small...
2
2

What instrument for vertical measurement?
To determine the required height to install microwave radio dishes, I need to find the heights of obstacles along the signal path, including trees. I see that used surveying instruments go for over...
2
2

REQ: HP 10391B Software
Hi, I search the HP 10391B inverse assembler, and kit for HP 16500. Thank you, Tibor Szolnoki