Latest threads in Electronics Equipmentshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Worth switch off OLED display on MP3 players?
I have an MP3 player powered from an AAA cell and with an OLED display. There is a setting which lets me dim the display after a selectable delay (up to 15 seconds). I believe the power consumption of...
3
3

Looking for a Sony PMC-M2
Does anyone know where I can find a Sony PMC-M2 minidisc system? Thank you.

Looking for a recommendation for a Digital Thermometer and Digital Scale without auto shut off tia sal2
Looking for a recommendation for a Digital Thermometer and Digital Scale without auto shut off tia sal2 I'm looking for a digital thermometer without the auto shutoff something like this I'm using it...
3
3

Force Sensing Resistors in sidewalks
I'm looking for an implementation for detecting when a person walks over given sections of a sidewalk. Digging up and existing sidewalk to install force sensing resistors may not be an economically...
8
8

HP Deskjet 710 exploded view or service manual or infos
hi all i need hp deskjet 710 exploded view or service manual, or tips! i need to remove external case
2
2

Q: USB vs. PCMCIA for GPIB-interface
Dear group. I have some equipment with GPIB, whic I would like to control from a labtop. Both PCMCIA and USB converters exist for GPIB, but I am a bit worried about the communication speed for an...

12v cd to tape converter -fuse type
Hello. I need to replace the fuse in a 12v cd to tape converter. I removed the old one, but I seemed to have lost it so now I don't know what kind of fuse I'm looking for. Any help gratly appreciated....
2
2

AC adapter with higher voltage OK?
I think I know the answer to this ("no") but figured I'd check just in case. I have an old Sony Walkman which accepts a 3V AC adapter. I don't have such an adapter, but I do have a 4.5V adapter (from...
7
7

RF & Microwave CW Power Measurement
USB RF/Microwave CW Power Sensors/Meters * High Performance! NOT High Cost o A replacement solution for conventional power meter and sensor. o Simple USB connectivity to laptop or PC. o Multiple...

ideas for rc lamps
Hi all - I need some creative ideas - I need to rig up a device that will allow me to switch on two independent lamps using remote control of some sort, ideally wireless, ie IR etc. The base unit...

Looking for a Pioneer DRM 5004X Service Manual
Does anyone know where I can find a service manual for a Pioneer 5004X CD-ROM Jukebox? It would be much appreciated. Thanks

PM3070 oscilloscope
I recently bought a PM3070 oscilloscope on a second hand market but the precedent owner removed some of the components on the final XYZ board (the one that is just up on the CRT) and I have no Idea of...
2
2

GPIB/SCPI Programming
I'm trying to use GPIB to control an Agilent 4156C semiconductor parameter analyzer and a Cascade Microtech S300 probe station. I'd like to program using VBA through Excel, but I don't know where to...
2
2

telephony
In line telephony,v cant use earth as a return path as in telegraphy.if earth is used as the returnpath, noise would be induced in telephone lines due to SWINGING OF OPENWIRE LINES in earth's...
4
4

X-rays for telecommunications?
Hi: Has the use of x-rays for telecommuncations ever been considered? I imagine that x-ray photons would have more bandwidth than visible-spectrum photons. Other than bandwidth, are there any...