Latest threads in Electronics Equipmentshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Current consumption of MP3 player with OLED display
I have an MP3 player and want to know its standalone current consumption (when not plugged in to the USB port). I used an inexpensive digital meter to measure the current consumption value but I had...
13
13

Cost of Microfocus X-ray Inspection System?
Greetings Group, Can someone tell me the price of varies components of a Microfocus X-ray Inspection Machine? Why such system sell at around 150 thousand USD. Thanks.

FS: GE Power Transformer, Pair, Four 32V @ 4A Windings, 500 Watts Each
FS: GE Power Transformer, Pair, Four 32V @ 4A Windings, 500 Watts Each GENERAL ELECTRIC TF4RX02NA Power Transformer Has four seperate 32 volt @ 4 Amp windings. Connect in series for 128 Volts or +/-...

WANTED: General Radio Power Supply Model 1262-B
WANTED: General Radio Power Supply Model 1262-B Wanted dead (with good transformer) or alive. Please email with condition and price. Thanks. Mike Nowlen WB4UKB
2
2

FS: HP 331A Distortion Analyzer, Late Model
For Sale: HEWLETT-PACKARD 331A Distortion Analyzer, Late Model DESCRIPTION: This is the classic solid state workhorse distortion analyzer. Covers 5 Hz to 600 Khz. Measures THD down to 0.03%. It also...

HP 10269B Manual
Ich suche die Verdrahtung der beiden sechzigpoligen dual in Line Anschlussbuchsen der HP 10269B Verbindungsschachtel zur allgemeinen Verwendung der Messdatenabgreifer. Hast Du daf=FCr eine...
2
2

Pinout info on NEC 2SC5664
Hello all, I am looking for the pinout info for a Nec 2SC5664 bipolar power trnsistor. I have tried tons of different web sites (inlcuding NEC) without succeed. Anyone that can help me? thanks, Marco

HP1980B readout display trouble- service manual wanted
Hi, my nice 1980B just quit its job and now the readout/menu/whatever text display has lost its horizontal just quit from one second to the other with a click noise. Everything else works (so the...

Fluke 8025A manual wanted.
Does anyone know where I can get a manual for my Fluke 8025A multimeter ? A copy would be fine. Have done a search on the net but can't find much info about them at all. Thanks for any help, Boozo.
2
2

HP Agilent 8590A RF attenuator fault
I've got an Agilent Analyser which appears to have developed a fault with the 10dB attenuator resistor or relay contact (poss. sticky relay?) which is hampering operation of the unit when front-end...
2
2

Agilent 4156c SCPI (Pt. 2)
I'm trying to use the NI-488.2 VB tools to peform a voltage sweep on an Agilent 4156c semiconductor parameter analyzer. I am able to perform the sweep, however, I don't know how to read more than a...
1
1

Agilent 4156c SCPI
I'm trying to use the NI-488.2 VB tools to send SCPI commands to an Agilent 4156c semiconductor parameter analyzer. The commands I'm currently sending initialize the system for a voltage sweep...

FOR TRADE: TEKTRONIX 577 CURVE TRACER
Nice clean Tektronix 577 Curve Tracer available. Comes with Service Manual, Operators Manual(s) (two) and a lot of Tek data on useage. It comes with the 177 Standard Test Fixture. Last cal'ed in 2001....

Guess The Molecule Contest
====================== Guess the Molecule! ====================== Guess the Molecule is back by popular demand. Originally created by LabX in 1996, LabX has revived this incredibly popular contest for...
2
2

I'm looking for a site that reviews multimeters that have thermocouples tia sal2
Greetings All I'm looking for a site that reviews multimeters with thermocouples tia sal2
4
4