Latest threads in Electronics Equipmentshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Schematic for HP 6114A power supply
Does anyone here happen to have a readable schematic for the HP 6114A power supply? It is in their manual 5950-5976 for the 6104, 6105, 6114, 6115. I was able to download the excellent manual from...

FS Paladin Tools Model 1570 PC Cable-Check
FS Paladin Tools Model 1570 PC CABLE-CHECK Tests standard PC Cables for continuity and wiring configuration. Unit tests any combination of DB9, 15, 25 (male or female), RJ11/45 telephone plugs,...

AWG2020 or AWG2021 Help
I have 2 ea. AWG2020, both with defective A3 board. I can repair it if I had a good board to look at. With the exception of the A3, I have all parts in duplicate and working and I am willing to share....

Jameco 664 EPROM Programmer
Hi, I recently got a Jameco JE 664 EPROM Programmer without a manual. Does anyone have a copy of this manual they'd be willing to part with? Thanks, Doug

Low Cost USB RF & Microwave CW Power Meters. Come see us at the European Microwave Exhibition in Manchester, UK
* High Performance! NOT High Cost o A replacement solution for conventional power meter and sensor. o Simple USB connectivity to laptop or PC. o Multiple sensors on same PC o Light weight and easy to...
4
4

HP 8920A Communications Test Set - Repair
Hi, I have acquired one of the above and unfortunately it has a fault. The generator functions work OK but the Spectrum analyser and receiver functions do not detect any signal. When I got it, the...
1
1

Radio: Majestic Model 70 Chassis harness pin out,,schematic?
Googeled it to death. If i missed a link then kindly post it. Everything BUT a Majestic Model 70,,,hope some one can help Seperate Power Supply...MAJESTIC AC Electrict power unit serial # 7P6...
1
1

FS Paladin Tools Model 1570 PC Cable Check
FS Paladin Tools Model 1570 PC CABLE-CHECK Tests standard PC Cables for continuity and wiring configuration. Unit tests any combination of DB9, 15, 25 (male or female), RJ11/45 telephone plugs,...

FA: Cincinnati Sub-Zero CSZ CNSZ-150B-1AA1 2-channel Environmental Chamber Controller
x-no-archive: yes Cincinnati Sub-Zero CSZ CNSZ-150B-1AA1 2-channel Environmental Chamber Controller This was a working pull replaced by a newer upgraded unit. It is used and sold as-is. I've not been...

LATHE, 13x40", SW Oregon, bad threading-gears, rest is good, $500 obo
LATHE, 13x40", SW Oregon, bad threading-gears, rest is good, $500 obo Sunmax 13x40" gap-bed lathe for sale in southwest Oregon (Medford); only 25 minutes off I-5. Similar to "heavy duty" Jet model....

Programmable vs. "knob" power supplies
Hi: I returned my Protek 3044T power supply, which I didn't like because it's impossible to set low current limits precisely. Partly due to the 0.01A resolution meters, but also the knobs are linear....
17
17

Instek power supplies PSM, PSS series?
Hi: I'm looking at PSS-2005, and PSM-3004 or PSM-6003. Obviously, the PSM is much more power, a nicer panel, and also heavy! Just wondering if anyone has any models from these series, and wishes to...
4
4

B&K power supplies 1785B and 9120 series
Hi: Does anyone have any B&K power supplies from the 1785B-1787B series? This is one of the few programmables I've seen which comes with a software program to remotely operate the unit. Most just have...

FS Paladin Tools PC Cable-Check
TEST - FS Paladin Tools PC CABLE-CHECK Tests standard PC Cables for continuity and wiring configuration. Unit tests any combination of DB9, 15, 25 (male or female), RJ11/45 telephone plugs, RG58/59/62...

light-puter
Dear friends i search a so called light-puter, i.e. thats a 14 channel light dimmer with approx. 100 watts per channel. each channel should have a pushing pot. and a minimal dim point trimmer. (that...