Latest threads in Electronics Equipmentshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Wavetek 75 manual ?
Looking for a user manual for the wavetek 75 arbitrary generator, especially GPIB commands. Service manual too but less urgent... Any help welcome ! Thanks, Robert
4
4

Switchmode Supply Troubleshooting tips needed.
Hi, I recently acquired a very nice portable spectrum analyzer that appears perfect, with one small problem. I've noticed, that over a period of 30min to 1 hr of 'on' time, I get a momentary situation...
3
3

HP 3325A function generator frontpanel went black - Any ideas please?
My HP 3325A suddenly went black, and will not respond to pressed keys. The cpu seems to be running but the only clock on the front panel interface I can see is the LWKD that clocks 7-segment data. The...
3
3

scanning with external DMM with Agilent 34970A using Labview
Hi, I am a relatively inexperienced user of Labview. I have written a VI to scan several channels on a 34970A using the 34901A multiplexer module to take voltage readings. I want to use a more...
1
1

hp35??
does anyone have any experience w/the red hp 35 series of handheld multimeters from fluke i kinda didn't know they had this low cost line they offer it calibrated but i wonder if it's junk , will hold...

Looking for rechargeable 9v battery recommendation tia sal2
Greets All I'm going to be traveling and have a small device that needs to run 3 hours on a 9v battery everyday. I'm looking for a good/great rechargeable 9v battery. I'll have to get 2 of them so I...
6
6

Agilent (34970A) question
Hello, I'm new to Agilent and studying the data-aquisition unit 34790A. I'm using Hyperterminal to communicate with the instrument. Each time when typing wrong syntax the instrument beeps and with the...

Wtd collet for antique hand grinder
Am looking for a 1/8" collet for a Handee Model 6600 hand grinder. This tool was manufactured by Chicago Wheel and & Mfg. Co. The collet is part no. 3025. Thanks, Barry Newberger
1
1

Manual Needed
Am looking for a manual for a Ferris Corp Model 22D signal generator TIA, Barry Newberger

Princeton Applied Research lock in amplifier model 5301
Hi to everyone....I'm trying to get a copy of the EG&G Princeton Applied Research lock in amplifier manual (model 5301) but have had no luck so far. Can anyone help me? Thanks

Tektronix 271x spectrum analyser info
Hi all, I recently bought a second-hand 2711 spec an. I want to upgrade a few of the features to 2712 specs. It already has the counter option - Opt02 I would like to enable the high stab reference...
4
4

FS: HP 331A Distortion Analyzer, Late Model -p2
For Sale: HEWLETT-PACKARD 331A Distortion Analyzer, Late Model DESCRIPTION: This is the classic solid state workhorse distortion analyzer. Covers 5 Hz to 600 Khz. Measures THD down to 0.03%. It also...
5
5

Pasternack catalog flood
I've been trying to get the fools at Pasternack to stop sending me their catalogs for about ten years now. Long ago I made the mistake of buying some attenuators which quickly quit working (besides...
1
1

Need copy of HP 11729C Carrier Noise Test Set
I'm looking for this item's interconnections at least (for every configurations available if possible.) At best a copy of the User Manual and Service Manual (not found on Thanks, Christian

ANN: Open Instrumentation Project
This announces the Open Instrumentation Project (OIP), which has been formed to support open-source software and low cost hardware for electronic instrumentation. The objective is to make electronic...