Latest threads in Electronics Equipmentshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

homebrewing projects
I have setup a homebrewing website with full project details. PCBs & kits in small quantities are also available. Projects incl. PIC Programmers, sound card interface, DTMF Repeater controllers, LCD...

Tek Scope probe accessories
Hi, im in need of some clip attachments and spare ground leads for P6106 (standard/3.5mm) and P6136 (submini/2.5mm) probes since i got mine without these parts (for about 15$ each which i consider to...
4
4

Tektronix AM503 current amplifier
Can anyone please email to me a copy of the AM503 current amplifier manual. It is not on the TEK website. Many thanks John
1
1

Anyone heard from Tom Gootee lately?
Has anybody had any e-mail from Tom Gootee (of curve tracer fame --> lately? I've been sending him e-mails on and off for over a month now, and he hasn't managed to respond. I realize he was just...
2
2

Manual needed Belco BR-8 LCR
Hi, I have a Belco BR-8 LCR meter without manual and schematic. Can some owner copy a manual and/or schematic and mail it? Costs are refunded. Links to places where to get it are welcome to. Thanks,...

seeking user manual for scopex oscilloscope
I know this is a long shot but does anyone have or know where I might get a user manual for a Scopex 14D-15 oscilloscope? (Scopex Instruments of Letchworth, and yes I've done the google). Thanks for...
4
4

RV backup camera and 7 inch lcd screen
RV backup camera and 7 inch lcd screen I am looking for a source for a rv backup camera, and lcd screen. plus the various connectors and such. any ideas. thanks
1
1

Racal Dana 9000 Schematics needed
Hello, i need schematics for this old counter. Especially the microprosseror unit and keyboard control with INS4003, INS4002 chips. Also any information about these olc chips is welcome. Hardi

Tektronix 2235 grief
Was given a Tek 2235, option 2 (what's that?) in decent shape, with one problem. On both vertical channels, there is massive overshoot on rising edges on the .1 v/cm ranges and higher. The lower...
9
9

GPIB Interface Chip - MC68488 Request
Hi.. Does anyone have one of these old parts in their junk box? I need one to add GPIB capability to my frequency counter (EIP 545). Thanks.. -jim WB5KYE
1
1

Biopotential amplifier for EOG, EEG and EMG signals
Hi, I'm constructing a sleep measurement system in which I need to amplify EEG, EOG and EMG signals before sampling them. I have very limited time so I need to buy some premade amplifier but have...

Tek 475 No Display
Hi All, Been looking at a Tek 475 on eBay with no display. I know this can be a hundred a one things, but does anyone know if this is a common fault with the 475 and if so, what it may be. I vaguely...
5
5

ManualFor Rhode-Schwarz ZPV Vector Analyzer Needed.
Hi, I am looking for a manual for a RS ZPV Vector Analyzer and any help on the GPIB commands. Also need manual for the ZPV-E2 plug-in. This is a very nice vector voltmeter and IMHO beats the old HP...

Wavetek Model 81 Manual needed
Hi, Looking for Wavetek 81 manual and any help on the GPIB interface and commands. If you have one that I could copy that would be great!! Thanks, George

Wavetek 193 service manual needed
This is for a friend that doesn't have web access. Hoping to find one for about $20.