Latest threads in Electronics Equipmentshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Agilent LogicWave OS Compatibility
I have an Agilent LogicWave PC hosted logic analyzer. The device and its software are very nice and useful. However I have found that the Host software cannot properly connect and operate the logic...
12
12

TEK curve tracer 370A files-correction
I'm reposting this because of incorrect model #. It's a TEK 370A (not 570A) - Sorry for confusion. Thanks Keyser Soze (love that movie), for catching this. Still have the same issue though - unusual...
4
4

FA: HP 8447A BROADBAND AMPLIFIERS
I placed TWO of these on e-Bay, one is the Single Amp, the other is Option 0001, Dual Amplifier. Links follows: Both have been bench tested and are guaranteed NOT DOA. Dick, W1KSZ

converting Tek 570A curves
I have a Tek 570A curve tracer which uses some unknown format to save curves (curve##.c##) and setups (setup##.s##) to its floppy disc. That works fine for recalling that info later, and redisplaying...
2
2

Re: UK 40 way Edge Connector 2.54mm - Picture Attached
It looks like a conexcon 5471 style. UK stockist is Leotronics but it's not listed on their website. Tel: +44(0)1730 - 893838 Fax:+44(0)1730 - 894442 E-Mail: Good luck. - Steve
4
4

Looking for OEM narrow-band FM receiver modules [136-174MHz]
Hi, Does anyone in this NG know of a manufacturer, preferably in the UK, that produces small(ish) narrow-band [25-50KHz] synthesized VHF FM receiver modules that will cover the frequency range of...

Repair of HP 8753A with ROM 1L Fail fault
I have just repaired an HP 8753A vector network analyzer which was reporting ROM 1L Fail at power up. As more equipment which is otherwise perfectly good is failing because of eprom corruption, I...
1
1

wSHDCOM - Version 0.6
Hi.. I suppose this piece of software will be interesting to the most readers of this group. ==================================================== wSHDCOM - Version 0.6 wSHDCOM is a program for...

Philips PM3350 serial port
Does anybody happen to know what kind of serial cable is required to connect the RS-232C (25-pin) serial port on a Philips PM3350 oscilloscope to a PC? Specifically, I'm wondering if the PM3350 uses...
2
2

HP 8711A vector analyser boot problem
Hi, I have an 8711A which 1/2 works. It passes boot self test, puts up the "initializing" message, progresses onto the analyser screen with menu but locks up and doesn't progress to the calculating...
7
7

Minato 1866A Eprom programmer manual
I'm looking for the manual for such eprom programmer. Will be useful a brief indication of key funtcions... bye delo

Meguro m1254a
Req : schema of the scope meguro m1254a

HP E2050 Lan-HPIB server
Hi, Does any one knows the difference between the HP Lan-HPIB server model E2050A and the model E2050B ? Is it the same hardware with just an improved software? It seems but I'm not sure... If yes,...
3
3

Re: Used Estate Scopes
Search EBay for completed auctions.
10
10

Top Quality RF Connectors, Adapters, Cable Assemblies & More
Please visit
1
1