Latest threads in Electronics Equipmentshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

linear motor -- copley control corp. servotube's high speed motion
Hello everyone, Is there anyone has ever used copley control corp. nade linear motor, Servotube or Thrustube? I am very curious about their high velocity(up to 6m/s even 14m/s), with their max travel...

tektronix 2445 problem
I recently purchased a used Tektronix 2445. It worked fine for a week; one day after using it for several hours suddenly it shut off and turned on by its self. From that moment nothing was displayed...
2
2

Need Info- Pattern Generator Designs
Hi, group. I do industrial electronics repair service and there were times that I wish to have a pattern being seen on those repaired controller monitors so I would be glad if anyone know any project...
1
1

BK 545 component test
Hello,i've this item but i can find the user manual ,con you help me? thanks
1
1

WTD: WILTRON 560-7N50 Head
Looking for the 10 MHz - 18 GHz Head for the Wiltron 560A Network Analyzer. "N" Connector only. Thanks, Dick, W1KSZ
1
1

Problem with Compaq Presario display
Hi. I'm having a problem with my screen, and I hope someone can help. Basically, the display uses slightly over 1/2 the width of the laptop monitor and extends down below the actual monitor, and the...
2
2

why pa voltage rise quickly from 30V to 50V?
dear my friend regards: I have a eni rf generator oem2000,when I set up the power output to 30W, why pa(power amplifier) voltage rise quickly from 30V to 50V? It is it should be 30V. could someone...
1
1

FS: HP 8902A Receiving System
In excvellent condition, measure Frequency, Power, AM & FM Modulation and more. e-mail me for data sheet. Comes with large operating manual. $500, pickup only in Lexington, MA Thanks, Dick, W1KSZ
1
1

LeCroy Arbitrary Waveform Generator LW420
Hi, can somebody help us with the software installation floppy disks or an image of the hard disk for the device? The hard disk stopped to respond and we have to reinstall the software on a new one....
2
2

Looking for RF-low-IF downconverter (Rf. 2.4Ghz, or 5.8GHz) IF (< 50MHz)
Hi! I have a IF-Tranceiver and I need to RF front end to amplify, downconvert RF signal at 2.4 or 5.8 GHz to IF (no more than 50MHz) since I apply Low-IF architecture and my ADC samplying rate is at...

WTD: Conar 250 Scope Manual
x-no-archive: yes Looking for a an old Conar model 250 oscilloscope manual. Looking for at least the schematic, but anything is helpful. Thanks! William E. Miller, AS-EET
1
1

fluke 6071a generator
Hi does anybody know how to switch the generator to asymetrical sweep,usually when i run it at 100MHz central freq,then the generator starts sweping from 50 to 150MHz (100mhz width),i wish it start...
1
1

New section on my WEB: Workbench
Hello! I have started a new section on my WEB. It is called EB5AGV's Workbench. I hope to share with visitors my experiences fixing test and radio gear in an informal and almost real-time (kind of...
1
1

Tek 475 scope 'tune-up' suggestions wanted....
Hi: I recently acquired a Tek 475 in what seems to be fairly good shape for its age. It does have some minor problems that I'd like to take care of and I am wondering if there is a website/discussion...
1
1

Advice needed on which portable oscilloscope is best
I am looking at buying my first Portable Digital Oscilloscope. It will need to have... At least 2 isolated inputs. Ch1 x Ch2 function to calculate Watts. Bandwidth of 100MHz. Record function. 8 or 12...
1
1