Latest threads in Electronics Equipmentshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Racal Modulation Meter 2.5MHz-1.5GHz
Racal-Dana 9009 deviation meter, Automatic modulation meter, frequency range may be as high as 2GHz, AM 0-100 %, FM max deviation 100 kHz, 10 mV - 1 V level input Tested as working. $80 photo...

Tektronix 2467B (similar to 2465B): Error Message TEST 04 FAIL 13 (3453)
Hi, i am owning an Tektronix 2467B. Maybe someone can give me some advice, please. The 2467B shows following message: TEST 04 FAIL 13 (3453) I have got the complete service manual, but it says...
5
5

HP1301A with the HP1326A embedded: monitor function problem.
Hi there, I bought on e-bay one HP E1301A with the HP E1326B multimeter embedded. Does anybody know how to use the monitor function? If I push the MON key, I can't see any reading on the display....

Tektronix PS280 troubleshooting - problem with channel output
Hi everybody, I have a Tektronix PS280 power supply, but i am looking for help to troubleshoot it. Here is the problem: channel 2 outputs a high voltage, around 42-44V (This is very disturbing since...
1
1

FS: TEKTRONIX MANUALS (ORIGINALS)
I have boxes full of Tektronix Manuals for sale. e-Mail me for a list of whats available. Once these are gone, they are gone !! 73, Dick, W1KSZ

Xrays and scopes
somethings been bugging me for a little while... given that I have a tektronics 549 storage scope from around the 1950's (in good working order).. is there any danger of getting a faceful of harmful...
4
4

WTD: 1 GHz Phase Locked Oscillator
Looking for a PLO that can be locked to a 10 MHz reference, must cover range around 1 GHz. Anyone have such a device ? Thanks, Dick, W1KSZ
3
3

FS: HP 5350A MICROWAVE COUNTER
In working condition, measures up to 20 GHz, resolution to 1 Hz. Comes with copy of OPerating and Programming Manual $250 plus shipping Thanks, Dick, W1KSZ

Turning DMM function selector with leads connected
Hello, Right now I'm beginning my adventure with electronics so I bought myself a multimeter - Kyoritsu 1009 ( The manual states: "Do not turn the function selector switch with test leads connected to...
1
1

Agilent E5515A (8960 Series 10) Wireless Communications
Hi, i work with 3G simulator of Agilent, model E5515A (8960 Series 10) and i need to do two connections. For example, a call and a browser from test phone. There are a special configuration? Regards...

spice
Hi, where can I find information about the output format of the various simulation tools like e.g. spice. Regrads Thorsten
1
1

FS: HP 331A Distortion Analyzer, Late Model -p3
For Sale: HEWLETT-PACKARD 331A Distortion Analyzer, Late Model DESCRIPTION: This is the classic solid state workhorse distortion analyzer. Covers 5 Hz to 600 Khz. Measures THD down to 0.03%. It also...

WTB: HP547A Current tracer
I am looking for the current tracer probe from HP. I am pretty sure the model is 547A. Could you email me at thanks Russ

Firm/Flex testings??
The people over at have a somewhat new test instrament. It is called a CM4000 and has a number of features. The one I am intersted in is the Firm/Flex feature. What happens is that an AC signal of...

HP's Inverse Assembler.
Hi. I'm searching for processor files for the HP 10931B inverse assembler package. I want to compile and load it down to an HP16500B Logic Analyzer. The priority is on Z80 and 650X series of uP but I...
6
6