Latest threads in Electronics Equipmentshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Efratom MRT Service manual..........
EFRATOM type MRT. I'm looking for a service manual. Thanks. maurizio

FS: HP 8922H GSM TEST SET
In real life it's used for Mobile/Cellular Radio Testing, but it looks and acts more like a Service Monitor. Menu Driven. Works great. Comes with copy of Manual. Pickup only in Lexington, MA $ 400...

FS: HP 8341A and HP 35660A
FOR SALE: HP 8341A SYNTHESIZED SWEEP GENERATOR $1,250 · Frequency range: 10 MHz - 20.0 GHz · Frequency resolution: 1 to 4 Hz · Output range: +10 dBm to -20 dBm · Output level resolution: 0.1 dB ·...
1
1

Powersupply testing
I have a electronic load powersupply tester and was wondering how you go about setting it up? For a computer powersupply how would you set it. Do you set the resistance and for how much? How do you...
9
9

3 phase PWM motor controller filtering
Hi, Whats the best way to arrange filtering between mosfets and motor ? ie. is there anything to be gained here by using center aligned as opposed to edge aligned PWM? so can common mode chokes be...
6
6

thousands of manuals
I have a collection of a feww thousand test equipment manuls, from agilent to tek. and everthin g in between, email me for details.

FA: 1940s Keuffel Esser/Lawrence Engineering 10-B Slide Rule

HP 14570 manual
Hi all, I am searching for a (copy of) service manual for the HP 14570A Power Controller. Could anyone point me to where I could get/buy one? Thanks, Jan Didden

New software for Agilent 6000 scopes
Just a quick heads-up for anyone with an Agilent 6000 scope - there is a recent (Dec) sofwtare update with some useful new features, including web remote control/screen capture ( at last!) and bus...
1
1

Track-cutting tool
I am looking for a US or Canadian source for a stripboard track cutting tool. These seem to be readily available from a number of sellers in the UK, but I have not found one in this side of the pond....
5
5

Battery life of wireless doorbell
What is the approximate battery life of the receiver of a wire free door chime? For the sake of argument, let's say the unit is used very little and the receiver does not have a light. {Here are some...
41
41

Running an empty microwave oven
Is it really true that turning on a microwave with nothing in it will break it? Even more worrying - will it catch fire or explode? Don't they have a safety cutout? Can't it sense the Klystron...
60
60

Tektronix 92A96 lead sets info
Hello, all, I have a couple Tek DAS9200 and TLA520 logic analyzers with 92A96 acq. boards, and not enough lead sets. I'm building a VME probe board, and trying to duplicate the network that is in the...

manual for Ithaco 3961
Anyone have a manual for a 3961 that they would be willing to scan and send? I have two units, one doesn't phase-lock, and the other no longer talks on GPIB. I inherited these with no manual. Thanks...

Need help using a Tek 1240 with the RS232
Hooked my Tek 1240 to my PC for the first time and all I see when I hit buttons to upload wafeforms is "Status C0" or "Status C4" etc in my terminal window on the PC. It says "No Carrier" in the...