Latest threads in Electronics Equipmentshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

aprspoint 4.0 available, with improved tracking
When you are tracking a moving object, aprspoint will record all its positions on the map, and optionally connect them with lines to form a track. If you are tracking multiple moving objects at the...

Micro-Cap 9 was released
Hello, Happy news In January of 2007, Micro-Cap 9 was released. The release soft : User manuals: Regards Jac. This domain may be for sale!

Datasheet Help 9319DC
Hi, I am looking for a datasheet on the fairchild 9319DC. All I can find on the web is the spec telling me it is a 10 bit counter. Thanks Will
3
3

Another Woo-Woo bites the dust
Another one bites the dust. Damn! A lower S/N than mine too. western electric 19C with audio tranys Item number: 220077489957 This listing has ended. See similar items below. If you are the winner or...

The "Woo-Woo"-An Endangered Species?
Before Hewlett-Packard invented the negative-resistance-stabilized, Wien Bridge oscillator-and patented it, kicking the ass of overrated GenRad and others-generating a low distortion sine wave at low...
4
4

Reliable function generator
I need to replace several BK Precision 3MHz function generators in our labs with something similar. Several have broken and they are only a few years old. The model is 4000. I notice that the BK...
2
2

What is the smallest voltmeter?
I'm looking for the very smallest -- panel mount -- LCD voltmeter. My Google searches have been dissapointing. The smallest I could find is about 2" wide. This will be part of a 12V bicycle light...
9
9

FS: HP TEST EQUIPMENT
Here is the list of HP equipment I have available. I have done some preliminary testing and each piece seems to work. Contact me off-list for details. HP Equipment For Sale 8601A Generator/Sweeper $...

WTD: GPS Stabilized Reference
I would like to get something like the Brandywine GPS4 or the Trimble Thunderbolt (or something similar). Something that has a 10 MHz output locked to GPS. Anyone have something they would part with ?...

Anyone use the RS232 on the HP 16500A?
I'm trying to dump the data from this thing. Has anyone successfully dumped trace data from the RS232 port? Thanks, -Adam =============== =============== | Arcade Game Repair and Tech!
2
2

Inductive Heating
Hello, I need some help in a patent issue. I'm in search of information about inductive heating of a tool holder. For detailed information : There is a big reward!
2
2

Tektronix 465B scope repair in Ireland or UK.
Greetings. I would appreciate a few recommendations for repair of Tektronix 465B 'scopes in Republic of Ireland or United Kingdom. I would consider a Refurbished for old exchange deal if anyone is...
3
3

manual for the Smith Design 107 Spectrum Probe???
Greetings, I am looking for a manual for the model 107 Spectrum Probe (1MHZ to 100MHz) by Smith Design, also known as VideoSmith. LAPLACE INSTRUMENTS LTD carries the Smith Design 255 probe under their...

Release dates for various Tektronix scopes
Does anyone happen to know when the follow Tek scopes were released? -- The Tek 519, which I believe was the first Tek scope with 1GHz bandwidth; apparently released in the mid-60s. -- The Tek 11801...
3
3

Supercooled Spectrophotometer
I'm looking for a Hammamatsu or Hitachi (can't remember which) model spectrophotometer able to detect at the pp-billion or even pp-trillion range. An old colleague of mine had one (I saw it), yet now...