16500C hard-disk failure

I have an old 16500C with 2GHz dual oscope card and 100/500 Logic analyzer card. Recently, the hard disk in the analyzer failed. I have all the original 3-1/2 disks which include all the SYS files. Problem is I can either boot with oscope SYS or LA sys since both won't fit on one 3-1/2 disk.

Does anyboy have a solution for this? I have take the failed hard- disk out but I have no clue how to build a new one with all the system on it. Is it possible for somebody to post binary image of a good

16500C hard-disk? Thank you for your time and suggestions in advance.
Reply to
manoj.chaubal

well, get your self a new HD, install it, your disk or the bios in the analyzer should have a HD setup procedure. look at your manual.

Real Programmers Do things like this.
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Jamie