Zilog Z86E21 OTP

Does anyone know how to read the code in a Z86E21 ? I have one with a bad port pin and would like to transfer the code to a new one. I have a Needham's programmer to blast but it can't read it. keeping 22 year old stuff alive is becoming a 'challenge'. Any help is appreciated, Zilog couldn't help and I really don't like the task of cutting new code on a new micro to replace the 21, but is is a serious option. My web news server doesn't have a 'zilog' group either !

Jay

Reply to
j.b. miller