Zilog eZ80 MAC buffer help

Hi, I have the board running in promiscuous mode, but I keep getting a "F91 emac Rx Overrun" error. I realize this is because the emac buffer is getting full, but it is getting full from very small amounts of data coming in fairly slowly. Loading google.com and watching the packet exchange gives this error. Doing my own tests, I get that error when I pass around the 6 KBps mark, which is way too low. What I don't understand is that I am able to retrieve all the data of previous packets, I no longer need that information, but yet it still is being stored in the buffer. Does anyone know how to fix this problem? Thanks.

-Greg

Reply to
Greg

Can't help you with details, as I don't use F91, but maybe looking at Zilog's driver sources may shed some light on your problem.

Regards,

Maciek.

Reply to
Maciej Sawicki