Zigbee Sensor Network

Hi,

I would like to use an off the shelf ZigBee card to interface with temperature sensors (could be thermocouples or RTDs in that handle -40 to 500 degC). Of course I will need a signal conditioning board to interface with the ZigBee module. However, I'm not sure what analog input voltages can be used with the ZigBee modules (say Digi XBee).

Does anyone have any experience/suggestions on how to implement the hardware for a wireless temperature sensor network?

BTW I also found an integrated zigbee thermocouple sensor by Omega, but you have to use thier software. I need OEM stuff to interface with a pc104 processor board running Linux.

Thanks for nay help!

Andy

Reply to
awk2861