Z80 programm question.

I have decompiled a Z80 eprom programm, I want to be sure that the programm begin at address 0000h. Could someone confirm that always the programm start at 0000h.

Thank you.

S.L.

Reply to
Sang Leen

At reset the Z80 always starts at address 0000H.

Rob

Reply to
Rob Turk

At the days of CP/M-80, there were constructions with a different start address, e.g. 0xff00, but this needs external hardware ('address fooler').

The address sent out from the processor at start is 0x0000.

Tauno Voipio tauno voipio @ iki fi

Reply to
Tauno Voipio

Thank you friends for your information.