your suggestions for wirless development kit

Dear All,

I have been thinking of buying a ZigBee development kit, for experimenting with, and I was wondering if anyone could recommend one at a reasonably cost? Please do not restrict your recommendations to ZigBee - Wibree or what ever you think best.

Another question, what is the role of TinyOS and what do you lose if you don't have it?

Kind regards

Douglas

Reply to
dug

Try XBee from maxstream. They have a variety of dev kits ranging from US$129 to $339

We used it on a couple of projects and it works good.

I don't understand your other question on TinyOS.

Scott

Reply to
Not Really Me