YAMON bootloader

Hello, All!

Have anyone worked with this bootloader? I have dev. board AMD Alchemy AU1550 (based on MIPS32 core). Bootloader is put into flash I was searching throiugh all CD with documentation, but could not find - how to write new boorloader image? And I'm afraid of making my own experiments :) I'm not experienced enough....

The version of YAMON is 02.24DB1550

If someone has manual on YAMON describing the writing new image, please send to me by e-mail.

Thanks in advance!

With best regards, Roman Mashak. E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@tusur.ru

Reply to
Roman Mashak