xscale pxa255 >>> monochrome stn lcd panel

I have a 320x240 STN LCD that I would like to use as display device for PXA255 evaluation board using Windows CE 4.2 operating system. I was able to download a generic reference driver for XScale from Microsofts website and so far it shows the Windows desktop albeit it is distorted.

It's either the LCD panel is defective or the timings that the LCD driver is using is incorrect. I am finding it is sometimes difficult to decipher those LCD datasheets. The nomenclature is not consistent and sometimes information is not there at all. (BTW: I am a newbie also.)

Anyways, those who have done this before - do you have any suggestion or reference materials that I can read. Thanks!

Reply to
VW ZIPPY