Xport + ARP

Hi,

I have a Xport from Lantronix . I want to change its firmware in order to do a switch role in my network, for example :

Each xports accept packets which thier destination IP address is equal to thier IP address. But I want to program xport to accept all incoming packets.

A xort answrs to only its ARP (Address Resolution Protocol) question. But I want to program xport to answer the ARP question of another IP address.

I haven't yet signed the NDA to have firmware Is possible to change firmware to have above capabilities ?

As I am in hurry, I will be so thankful if any one reply me as soon as possible.

-thanks.

Reply to
xport_google