Xilinx PowerPC & MicroBlaze Development Kit

Is there anyone who knows where can I buy XIlinx PowerPC & MicroBlaze
Development Kit in european union ?? (DO-ML403-EDK-ISE,
http://www.xilinx.com/xlnx/xebiz/designResources/ip_product_details.jsp?sGlobalNavPick=PRODUCTS&sSecondaryNavPick=Intellectual+Property&category=&iLanguageID=1&key=DO-ML403-EDK-ISE
)
I tried via XIlinx on-line store but since their products are not RoHS
compliant it's not possible to ship it to EU.

Thanks,
Marcin

Re: Xilinx PowerPC & MicroBlaze Development Kit

Avnet/Memec sell in EU.

Zara

Re: Xilinx PowerPC & MicroBlaze Development Kit

True, but the RoHS issue is a serious one. Many developement boards
simply are not yet RoHS redy and those are not available by
Avnet/Memec (or any other distribution) in the EU because it's simply
not legal for them to sell non complying boards.

To the OP, how about ordering the board from Xilinx online store and
have it shipped to a non EU location?

HTH

Markus

Re: Xilinx PowerPC & MicroBlaze Development Kit
Go here for a list of local distributors:
http://www.xilinx.com/company/sales/ww_disti.htm
Cheers

Re: Xilinx PowerPC & MicroBlaze Development Kit
http://www.xilinx.com/xlnx/xebiz/designResources/ip_product_details.jsp?sGlobalNavPick=PRODUCTS&sSecondaryNavPick=Intellectual+Property&category=&iLanguageID=1&key=DO-ML403-EDK-ISE

You are correct that the ML403 is not RoHS compliant, but we pre-stocked
inventory on this board with our distributor Avnet/Silca prior to the
July 1st cutoff date for sale in the EU.  If you contact your local
Avnet/Silica office they will sell you this board.

Ed McGettigan
--
Xilinx Inc.

Re: Xilinx PowerPC & MicroBlaze Development Kit
Thanks for all!!
Finally I found local distributor who has 3 boards I'm interested in to
sell.

Marcin

Site Timeline