Xilinx makefile

I have been having problems with using the power pc linker for stuff for my Xilinx board. When I use C++ it doesn't recognize virtual functions properly and says that it can not find the functions. This code has been tested and has worked since 2003 in my company so we are sure the code is not at fault. I also tested the code on Solaris and it worked just fine.

In any event, I would like to be able to compile everything from the command line just using the standard Make utility. There is a seperate guy doing hardware and he will submit to me the hardware configuration stuff. Can anyone tell me how to make a Makefile for the Xilinx stuff and what the files are I will need from hardware specifically to do such a build? We are looking for the minimal amount of files needed and hoping to build everything by running make. Thanks in advance for everyone's help.

Reply to
Greg