Xilinx ISE 8.2 Problem

Its not a big problem but annoying nonetheless. I installed the ISE 8.2 last week and have been using the view rtl schematic and view technology schematic features just fine since my install. Today, however, when I open up the schematics the page is blank. I have to zoom in or zoom to screen to see anything. And this doesnt always work. Of course, if it does work then I have to zoom back out to view the whole schematic (as I had to zoom once to get any sort of display) .

This is getting to be really annoying. Especially when it does not display anything at all, no matter how much I click zoom and fit to screen.

Does anyone know if I screwed something up, somehow? Is this just a bug?

Thanks, Colin

Reply to
Colin Hankins

Woops, wrong group.