www.avrfreaks.net

Is it just me or has someone hacked/screwed up their web forums, they are
currently re-directing you to another site.

Phill.

Re: www.avrfreaks.net

Yes, there is a problem. The home page seems OK but I get diverted when I
try to access the forums.

Leon

Re: www.avrfreaks.net

Good to know it's not just me then, wish they had contact details or I'd
email one of the maintainers (if they are not already aware !).

Phill.

Re: www.avrfreaks.net
On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 21:05:10 +0000 (UTC), Prime

A quick solution until the issue has been fixed, is to disable "meta
refresh" in your browser.
In IE6 it is found here: Tools - Internet Options - Security - Custom
Level - Miscellaneous - Allow META REFRESH. Then disable it.

I'd guess other browsers have a similar setting somewhere.

--
Mikael Ejberg Pedersen

Re: www.avrfreaks.net
It's a hack alright.  It sends you to hacker pages and tries to install
something. It diabled my AVG virus detection.

Re: www.avrfreaks.net
snipped-for-privacy@maine.rr.com wrote in news:1103499339.791298.54850
@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com:

I take it you are using Internet explorer ?
May be best to do a scan then even though I use Mozilla.

Phill.

Re: www.avrfreaks.net

I went there with Mozilla Firefox, without any problems I could see.
It is either fixed or it only stuffs up IE ?

Regards
   Anton Erasmus

Re: www.avrfreaks.net

Nope Still the same, and I always use Firefox, so its not an IE problem, I
scanned all my PC's and Adwared them to be sure after reading about the AVG
disable, but nothing, so... Now getting AVRfreaks forum withdrawal :)

Bryan

Software Engineer - Embedded Results Ltd,
http://www.kanda.com
https://www.kanda.com/stk200.html

Re: www.avrfreaks.net
Erasmus