WTB 2MB SRAM Linear memory pcmcia card (or trade)

I am looking for a 3.3 volt, 2 meg SRAM memory card. I have
a 2MB Smart Technologies Flash card but I think it behaves like a HDD
and I just need a card that can be accessed as plain-ole-memory.

Thanks
heirbrande
at the yahoo at the dot at the com

Re: WTB 2MB SRAM Linear memory pcmcia card (or trade)

Viking Components has a board "PCM2MBS".
In Sweden at www.elfa.se it cost $500 so itr is damn expensive

--
Best Regards,
Ulf Samuelsson

Has to be 3V3? If 5V is OK then you could look at eBay for Apple Newton
cards.

Site Timeline