Writing to bram and reading from bram with microblaze

Hi all,

I am a newbie in microblaze. I am trying to iplement a basic read from bram and write to bram design with microblaze . The data will be read from switches (Spartan

3 Starter Board) then the data will be write to a bram.Then the microblaze reads the data and write the data to another bram.How can i do this implemantation.Could you help me where can i find a tutorial about this implementation?(more useful then xilinx's site tutorials:) )

Thanks and Regards, Fatih

Reply to
mfgunes