Writing few bytes to MMC

Hi everybody! Is it possible to write few bytes of data to MMC instead of writing block of 512 bytes. But remember I am asking it for SPI mode. I know it is possible in Multimedia Card Mode but I am using SP protocol. This is the code which I am following for writing single block.

/*-------------------------------------------------------------------- MMC Reset, MMC Initialize, 1 block write and 1 block read and transmit on the UART.

Zaheer snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

#include #include #include #include #include #include #include

/*CS=Chip Select(MMC) .In AVR CS=SS(Slave Select)*/ #define SPICS_ON() PORTB &= ~(1

Reply to
zaheershamsi