WRITING AND READING FROM A FLASH

Hi I am new to embedded Linux systems. I am trying to write and read from a [NAND]flash memory. The nand memory is divided into four partitions as follows:

mtdblock0 to save start code and U-Boot when start the Nand Flash mtdblock1 to save kernel of Linux mtdblock2 to save Cramfs file system mtdblock3 to load yaffs file system and other partition

Cramfs file system is read-only; i want to read/write a file to a YAFFS file system in partition 4 from partition 3. So my problem is how can i do that, sample source code for YAFFS;

manaila

Two places to look:

Reply to
NeedCleverHandle

manaila skrev 2011-06-01 12:20:

You mount the YAFFS file system and copy the file.

--
Best Regards
Ulf Samuelsson