Wiznet W3100A

Hi All Is there anyone of you guys that have been working with the W3100A from Wiznet?

br //Fredrik

Reply to
Fredrik Bentzer

The important thing missing from the ordering information seems to be prices, or maybe I just missed them.

Reply to
Brian Murtha

In single quantities, I have paid +- US$10 for the W3100A. The total including the PHY and magnetics + connector was +-US$15 to US$20 for single quantities. (Depending on exactely what magnetics etc one uses)

Regards Anton Erasmus

Reply to
Anton Erasmus